GSRC has conducted numerous wetland delineations, determinations, and assessments for various Federal, state, and private clients. Biological staff members have attended the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Regulatory IV Wetlands Delineation Training Course, or its equivalent, as well as other wetland assessment, hydric soils, and wetland flora identification courses offered by the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS) and various training firms. GSRC has experience in performing wetland studies including Wetland Value Assessment (WVA) and Instream Flow Incremental Methodology (IFIM) for various USACE districts throughout the southern United States. GSRC’s wetland scientists have also conducted hundreds of wetland delineations and determinations throughout the United States.
GSRC has been involved in surveys and data collection for various military installations to be used in assessing the environmental impacts of proposed actions, assessing the suitability of the properties for intended use, and developing comprehensive wetland management plans. In Louisiana, the GSRC Team has performed over 250 wetland delineations and opinions for the Regulatory Division of the USACE and private companies. Wetland surveys, determinations, and delineations are frequently included as part of National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documents for both civil and military projects.
The following are representative wetland delineation, determination, and mitigation projects completed by GSRC’s wetland scientists and ecologists.
- Wetland Determination and Delineation Services, Livingston Parish, Louisiana
- Wetland Mitigation Tree Survival Survey, Port Allen, Louisiana
- Wetland Mitigation Area Management Plan, Plaquemine, Louisiana
- Proposed Interstate 69 Wetland Assessment, Delineation, and Mapping, Caddo, Desoto, and Bossier Parishes, Louisiana
- Landmark Wetland Delineation, St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana
- Wetland Delineation for Burbank Extension, East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana
- Wetland Delineation and Permit Assistance on a 33-acre Parcel, Livingston Parish, Louisiana
- Wetland Delineation on a 23-acre Tract, Livingston Parish, Louisiana
- Wetland Delineation and Verification, Naval Air Station, Jacksonville, Florida
- Wetland Delineation on a 320-acre Parcel, Point Coupee Parish, Louisiana
For additional information on GSRC’s Wetland Services, click here.